Sunday, January 9, 2011

Notre Premier Anniversaire

If you couldn't tell... I love French. I got straight A's all through high school in it and tested into the highest level my first year of college. I miss it. I want to relearn it since the whole college thing has been a stop-and-go-and-stop- and-go process for me.

Ah, onto the subject of ze blog. Hubby and I had our one year anniversary on the 7th! He got me a dozen beautiful roses, a photo album, and a disposable camera to fill it up. I was surprised at how thoughtful everything was! He is truly amazing. Oh! my card was also the sweetest ever! Suffice it to say, he did a good job.

Basically we just spent the whole day together. We went on a drive. I made us steak, scallops, and broccoli. And we watched some movies and went to bed. It was a fairly long day despite how short that description was. We watched The A Team which was awesome :-) I love me some Liam Neeson. He's old, but hot AND had a dreamy voice. Bradley Cooper isn't bad either. Mmmm.
We also watched Get Him To The Greek and Letters To Juliet, both of which were pretty good.

Right now my sister-in-law and I are making a Facebook page! WooHoo! We're trying to think of a name, but it will be for military wives/significant others. Her hubby... my hubby's brother is in the Army and was in the Marines. I will definitely let ya'll know what the name of it is once we get it figured out. That is... if anyone reads this and it applies.

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment